ATEPA Ultralight Compact Folding Backpacking Cot
My friends love camping and he is very interested to go camping whenever he got chance! But he faces one problem when the questions come to the cot because he is a side sleeper and he has bony hips and he is sleeping on a hard surface. that moment he tried several sleeping pads and while they help. but when he found this cot he surprised! When he laying on this there is absolutely no hard surface pressing against his hip.
People are always looking for new and happy to get something new. The new material has a modern combination that does not remain in the old world. In the continuation of the market, new cots coming in the market. Whatever we talk about today we do not have the experience of using a lot of people, but whoever used it, was happy with their experience.
- 1 Featured of ATEPA Ultralight Compact cot
- 2 Pros
- 3 Cons
- 4 Conclusion ATEPA Ultralight Compact Folding Backpacking Camping Cot for Adults Youth, Lightweight 4.4 lbs, Heavy Duty, Easy Set Up, Gray Price: $119.99
- Product Dimensions: 75 × 25× 4.7 inches
- Folded Dimensions: 14× 5.1× 5.1 inches
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs
- Color: Gray
- Fabric: 420D cationic oxford
- Frame: aviation aluminum alloy
Featured of ATEPA Ultralight Compact cot
Ultralight and super compact
Most of the backpackers like lightweight cot for their camping. This camping cot is very lightweight which is only 4.4 lbs. This cot actually packs smaller ( its folded size is 75 × 25× 4.7”) than a couple of the sleeping pads. It’s a very lightweight and compact it has no doubt. It can be folded into a small size to be stored in a bag
Ultralight Compact Folding Backpacking Cot adopts high-quality aviation aluminum alloy and 420D cationic oxford (420D). Its make sure the cot is a long life.
Aviation aluminum alloy frame and ripstop fabric, this compact cot holds up to 265 lb.
The quality seems decent, and all the materials are light-weight – it really doesn’t weigh much more than the pictured sleeping pad too.
Winner of ADI COMPASSO D’ORD INTERNATIONAL AWARD in 2017
- Easy to use- It is easier to use than other coats. Due to easy use, it became popular day by day.
- Ultralight and super compact – The backpackers always finds the light thin cot. And for them, it can be a standard cot.
- Premium Quality- Users might be happy with its premium quality.
- Heavy duty-Due to the use of special kind of clothes, keep it longer. It can be used for a long time effortlessly.
- Comes with a multipurpose side pocket- There are several side pockets, which are useful for keeping small pieces during camping.
The only drawbacks I can see with this is that I wish it was slightly wider, and it takes a few minutes to set up. Once you figure out how to assemble it, it’s not bad.
This cot was exactly what I needed to take away the main anxiety I have about camping. With it, I’m finally able to get a restful night’s sleep in a tent and wake up ready to hike and explore.